Tuesday, March 12, 2013

When the going gets tough

I had great plans for this blog when I started it last week, but since then He gave me quite a handful of tasks keeping me on my toes - laptop crash, kids unwell together, lack of sleep, extra work to nourish them back, house hunt - which I hope is for buying & not ends up in renting, I can go on & on... But I'm not here to bore you with this, atleast not in the first post. :)

Sometimes it feels that I don't live for me since marriage, there is always someone else to look after, cook for, take care of... Those carefree days of knowing you don't have a responsibility seems a distant past. Do I miss it? Yes I do! Even one day of not living for others totally rejuventaes you and give you the strength to fight on.

When things becomes too overwhelming, I hope (beyond hope) to be able to live those days again! Is it wishful thinking I don't know or care but yes, it does gives me a boost when the going gets tough - I get going!

Do you sometimes feel the same? Share and relieve yourself of some worries. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment